Executive Coordinator to the COO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Direct support to the COO:
- Responsible for supporting the COO in maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, meetings, external and internal communication, and administrative matters.
- Planning and operational implementation of activities, bilateral and multilateral meetings and missions of the COO.
- Advising the COO on strategic priorities and other inquiries.
- Keep the COO informed on all matters requiring her attention, assist in formulating options as to how those matters might be handled, and ensure appropriate follow up, as directed.
Strategic Secretariat-wide initiatives: Responsible for leading and coordinating cross- functional, organisation-wide projects and assuring their quality.
Cross-unit internal communication: Responsible for creating and maintaining cross-unit relationships, managing internal communications, and coordinating internal meetings.
Acting as board coordinator: Responsible for supporting the COO in its relations with the board, coordinating board members’ activities, meetings, agendas, and input on various documents and/or actions to take.
Acting as office manager: Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in an international context and/or in a startup environment, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in application of administrative policies, guidelines, procedures and processes related to project and grant administration.
- Previous experience in coordinating strategic-wide initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships, acting with integrity and demonstrating good judgement, while fostering teamwork.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with autonomy, anticipation and big picture thinking.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Agile and IT-savvy approach, with excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Office, Excel, Powerpoint), Google’s G-suite, as well as knowledge of other scheduling, bookkeeping and project management tools (eg. Slack, Calendly, Evernote, Trello, Salesforce)
- Fluency in English, French an advantage.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.