This job is no longer accepting applications.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have knowledge of and experience with data-related Python packages
- You have a demonstrably deep understanding of SQL and analytical data warehouses (Redshift preferred)
- You have hands-on experience implementing ETL (or ELT) best practices at scale.
- You have hands-on experience with data pipeline tools (Airflow, dbt)
- You have strong data modelling skills and familiarity with the Kimball methodology.
- You have experience with Salesforce, Zuora, Zendesk as data sources and consuming data from SaaS application APIs.
- You are constantly improving product quality, security, and performance
- You desire to continually keep up with advancements in data engineering practices
- You catch bugs and style issues in code reviews
- You ship small features independently
- 2+ years hands-on experience deploying production quality code
- Professional experience using Python, Java, or Scala for data processing (Python preferred)
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with an introductory call with an Engineering Manager
- Then you will be invited to work on a Case Study to validate your practical job-related skills
- This will be followed by a videoconference with other team members
- Then you will meet with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- For the very final round, you will meet with our CTO to understand the Tech Team’s vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask any remaining questions
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.