This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historic, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times and led to 60 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Tinder. We are on a course to redefine the way young people meet and connect. If you would like to be a part of that, keep reading.
This role is based in France. Ideally in our shiny new Paris office with the Tinder France team, but it could be remote. Welcoming both part-time and full-time applicants.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Director of EMEA Expansion, and working closely with the GM EMEA, VP EMEA Comms and Global Director of Business Development.
- Build marketing relationships with new and existing partners (top brands, tech companies, etc) across France and Benelux.
- Work closely with Business Development, Brand/Creative Marketing, Communications and Product teams to find opportunities and build programs that integrate Tinder into the core of our partner’s campaigns, and vice versa.
- Introduce new partners and their agencies to the Tinder brand and product, offering guidance and expertise to elevate inventive storytelling.
- Define the metrics and actions to improve the efficiency and results of our partnerships.
- Prioritize partnerships that drive brand marketing and growth, with a keen understanding of key metrics (downloads, registrations, subscribers).
- Support the Brand Marketing, Market Research, and Communications teams to support the overall Tinder marketing strategy for the France & Benelux region.
Stuff that is probably true about you:
- You have delivered major partnerships or projects autonomously, with a high standard of creative and business excellence. Whether you have 5 years of experience, or 15, what will matter most is your track record and mentality.
- At least 2 years of experience specifically in partner marketing roles or business development in the digital industry (consumer apps, social media, ecommerce, music/entertainment streaming).
- Experience in developing creative ideas that use different product and technology features to tackle business problems and engage customers.
- An outstanding track record of fostering strong relationships with top marketing agencies.
- Passionate about human connection, design, local & pop culture, technology, and Gen Z with an eye for phenomenal ideas and compelling campaign dynamics.
- Capable of leading multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Scrappy! The value we bring to partners is a highly engaged Gen Z audience, innovation and global reach. We’re open for business.
- Can prioritize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly, and accurately.
- Phenomenal communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in English and French is required. Dutch is a plus. Happy to spend regular time in Paris with the Tinder team and our partners.
What's in it for you:
The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
A fun, creative and deeply passionate team
- ️ A company that takes work/life balance seriously
❤️ Being awarded the time to think before acting
Holiday celebrations, team offsites, happy hours and more
The chance to make a direct impact on an iconic brand
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.