Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Using, email, phone and social media, you will manage the initial sales process, including responding to inbound leads/tickets, understanding the customer's needs, identifying key client decision-makers, cross-selling opportunities and when is the right time to involve an Account Executive
- Create and evolve customized email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with prospects
- Track all activities in Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Maintain a solid understanding of competitors, open source ecosystem, and industry trends
- Be comfortable making decisions and working as an autonomous member of a collaborative team
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity, always questioning and digging deeper for answers
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) with a 4% employer contribution match
- 30 days vacation in addition to Public Holidays
- Stipend for work-station build
- Remote first working culture
Let’s be honest - interviewing is not easy. However, we want you to come prepared and succeed. When we interview, we’re trying to determine a couple of things:
Would you be successful if you were part of our team?
- Will you love working here and be a positive influence on your fellow colleagues?
- Will you grow professionally and personally during your time here?
We’re looking for people who are curious and passionate about technology, so make sure you invest some time in learning about Grafana Labs. Explore our community, the industry we operate in, what we offer, and how we set ourselves apart.
During your interview, you’ll be sharing stories about your current and past roles and experiences. The best way to frame this is with the CARR model: Context, Action, Results, Reflection. This allows you to succinctly share the experiences you’ve gained.
Remember, humility drives learning and we love working with people who are always trying to better themselves. Throughout our interview process, you will receive feedback, and usually directly in the interview. As you move through the interview process, make sure you listen to the feedback you receive and figure out how to incorporate the advice in the next step of the interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer*- At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.