This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Network Coordinator based in Belgium or France, preferably in Brussels or Paris. The Network Coordinator will help to identify the best MPs to invite, organise virtual roundtable meetings, contribute to Climate Parliament website and social media, and handle administrative tasks. The Network Coordinator will help research and develop action recommendations for the MPs. The salary before tax will be €2,750 per month. The contract will run until 30th June 2022, with a strong possibility of extension.
- Have a relevant university degree.
- Be a native French speaker, with good writing skills.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have several years of relevant experience.
- Get along well with colleagues and work well in a team.
- Be well organised and self-motivated, able to work without day-to-day supervision.
- Have the right to live and work in the France / Belgium.
In addition, any of the following are desirable:
- Knowledge of energy policy.
- Knowledge of renewable energy or climate science.
- Experience of development work, especially in Africa.
- Good IT skills.
- Fluent Arabic
- Experience working with the European Parliament.
The Climate Parliament has no central office. Each staff member works from home in their own part of the world, with plenty of interaction with colleagues through videoconference and email. You need to be sure that you will be happy working from home. This suits some people, but it does not suit everyone.
Women and people from developing countries are encouraged to apply.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.