Country Manager - AEC/BIM/CAD
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This role is tasked with sales leadership to drive BricsCAD® and Bricsys 24/7 sales development across France within the AEC and Manufacturing industries. You will work closely with Bricsys HQ, based out of Ghent Belgium, to achieve your goals and build a pipeline of sales opportunities.
The target customers covered by this position includes new accounts across a broad spectrum of companies in the assigned region. The expectation is to enable and grow the current channel partner network but also engage yourself in direct sales opportunities and guide these through the entire sales process.
This role can either be home based, or can work from any of the Hexagon PPM office locations.
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve performance and exceed customers’ expectations
- Generate energy and momentum within local design institutions, local AEC & Manufacturing Executives to push the boundaries of CAD and BIM innovation and solution selling
- Understand the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes
- Develop long term business partnerships to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote Bricsys as a quality supplier
- Organizing product demonstrations and coordinating the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans
- Provide forecasting and updates to the Briscsys European Sales Manager
- Experience in solution selling of CAD/BIM software.
- Ability to manage a customer base through a sales cycle to the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Adopt a customer centric approach where it’s important to listen and truly understand the core business requirements in the CAD & BIM segment.
- Strong understanding of CAD & BIM market, competitor landscape and product.
- Excellent planning, verbal/written communication, and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working with virtual team members.
- Fluent in English & French.
Headquartered in Ghent Belgium, Bricsys is a global provider of design software. For the last two decades, our focus has been building cost-effective, mission-critical design tools. By taking design workflows to the next level and integrating BIM and Mechanical design capability, we believe that we are the trusted CAD partner. Our recent acquisition by Hexagon has acted as a catalyst by increasing the cadence of our mission to help our customers achieve more, in less time, for less money.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Hexagon PPM transforms unstructured information to visualize, build and manage safe, efficient smart digital assets.