Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of this transversal role is to manage the product specificities in foreign markets across the product teams.
- Works with the Sales, Ops, Legal and Accreditation and Product teams to evaluate the impacts and the opportunities linked to the development of a new business.
- Analyses the market specificities, users expectations and regulation specificities
- Analyses the competitive landscape with the support of the Product Marketing team.
- Defines the users and business goals for a particular market
- Consolidates the documentation and translates into product initiatives.
- Manages a portfolio of programs and initiatives impacting different teams inside the Product department.
- Works alongside the Product Managers to define and ship the evolutions linked to the launch and the evolutions of the product linked to a specific market.
- Coordinates and facilitates the work between several squads
- Consolidates the documentation for the product team and stakeholders
- Shares updates about the Transversal projects’ progress with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Produces the training documentation for the teams
- Schedules and leads training sessions for the teams
- End-to-end process followup
- Defines and reports on the related OKRs, KPIs, and progress.
- Analyses the pain points and opportunities based on qualitative and quantitative data
Reports to: VP PRODUCT
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have strong experience in product strategy and market research
- You have data analysis expertise
- You have strong business acumen skills
- You have a strong project management experience
- You have high communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4+ in International Project/Product management
- Experience in trading with executives stakeholders
- C1 English, C1 French
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.