This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help.
How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text?
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are currently seeking a high-caliber, dynamic Solution Consultant in France, someone equally comfortable working across internal teams as with customers. This is an exciting and challenging position as part of the Professional Services Delivery team within Fuze, the organization responsible for operational sales support, successful project delivery, and Fuze' customer success.
The ideal candidate for this position will be working with a team of Solution Consultants, Architects and Project Managers responsible for operational sales support, customer engagement as well as successful project delivery. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, have a strong technical background within the telecommunications industry and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
What You'll Do:
The successful candidate will be the technical leader on Fuze customer deployment projects, consulting with customers on the best implementation of Fuze software to meet customer business requirements and will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on Fuze' platform.
- Design and implement application-level configurations in the Fuze platform such as Voice, Video or Contact Center services.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide support across multiple concurrent complex provisioning projects
- Provide end user training to customers when needed
What You'll Need:
- 2 years of experience with Unified Communications including, but not limited to, VoIP, Dial Plans, Device Configuration, PBX integration and Contact Center, or experience for a SaaS organization
- Good documentation writing skills
- Comfortable speaking to business leaders
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally (e.g. solution overview, progress updates, etc.)
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable
- Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Understanding of, or experience working, within a typical project lifecycle
- Customer service or vendor project delivery related experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Experience working with hosted voice platforms
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly work environment
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.