Sales Enterprise, Strategic Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Sales team plays a critical role in introducing potential clients to our platform and how it is reshaping the way corporate learning is being distributed.
As a Strategic Account Executive (Enterprise accounts, EMEA), your role is key when it comes to making the client excited about our solution. You will work systematically, provide direction and coordinate action to diagnose client needs, translate them into solutions, while shaping and owning the journey to sign the accounts. You are responsible for closing new deals with the largest accounts (+10 000 end users or employees).
Within 1 month, you will:
- Graduate in Convexity through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training & demos
- Meet the global team through virtual coffees and happy hours
- Learn our sales processes, tools and frameworks
Within 3 months, you will:
- Successfully identify qualified leads
- Master the unique positioning of 360Learning, compared to competitors in the Digital Learning industry
- Qualify and understand your customers’ pains and have value led sales conversations to emphasize the impact 360Learning can have on their organization
- Draft your own OKRs
Within 6 months, you will:
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and generate new revenues, by closing new business opportunities with Enterprise Clients
- Ensure forecast accuracy and data cleanliness in our CRM
- Be able to build relationships with different departments and experts within the company as well as use your personal network to create new opportunities
- Contribute to one of the 12 Convexity tribes
Within 12 months, you will:
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Contribute to account and sector strategy planning with the rest of the team
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business performance
The Skills Set
- 5+ years experience in an SaaS closing role - Ideally selling SaaS solutions & a minimum 2+ years selling in the Enterprise Sales space
- Experience in HR tech (or Digital Learning) will be appreciated
- Expert in closing complex or long sales cycles
- Comfortable hunting new clients and building a pipeline from scratch
- Masters’ Degree preferred
- Fluent in French, and proficient in English (B2 level minimum)
- Eager to work in a remote first company
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our sales recruiter
- Discovery interview with a team member
- Case-study with the team & hiring coach
- Culture-fit interview with one of the co-founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.