Director - Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You Will Do
- Identify customer pain points and astutely read the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarify understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
- Clarify the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Develop a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Direct the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Regularly update Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursue and cultivate leads to generate new opportunities.
- Deliver insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilize audiences to take action.
- Appropriately challenge and reframe customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
What You Bring
- 10 years of successful experience in enterprise software sales.
- Fluency in French is a must.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
What We Offer
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The contract intelligence company that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management.