This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Sales Engineer to be part of the team responsible for changing what Enterprise customers believe could be possible from a next generation endpoint technology.
You will support the France Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers as well as working to up-sell existing accounts and ensure renewals. This includes creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans, working through Proof of Value with prospects and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion
- Deliver technical product presentations & demonstrations.
- Configure product installations and customizations.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team as a liaison for key accounts and their technical product requirements.
- Provide informal training to the Sales team on CrowdStrike technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging.
- Work as a Trusted Advisor within our prospects and customers in order to gain mind-share and ensure project success.
Required Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable experience working with Large Enterprise organizations (over 10,000 users).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex scenarios and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- The ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Expected to travel to meet the business's needs.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Technical understanding in relevant areas such as endpoint security (including anti-virus solutions), Cloud Workload infrastructure, incident response, computer forensics, network administration & management, zero-trust and MDR/XDR.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise beneficial.
- Experience working with Threat Intelligence solutions.
- Understanding of Incident Response and investigation methodology
- Press & Media / Public speaking skills with demonstrable experience
- Speaking fluent French and English
- Considerable proven experience in consulting or sales engineering – particularly in the areas of security, incident response or security architecture design.
- Ability to travel to customer locations and events. Travel will predominantly be within France
- This role is remote / home-working based, however proximity to Paris preferred.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.