Editor - React News
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have a collaborative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial culture with a high‐calibre team and fantastic growth metrics. Our Editorial teams are committed to telling readers what they are supposed to know about the latest on deals and dealmakers in the UK and European commercial real estate markets. The publications are widely recognised among real estate professionals for their sophisticated, cutting‐edge reporting.
Due to our growth, we have an opportunity for a seasoned Editor with a track‐record of delivering exclusive content to cover the French market in the local language.
The Editor will be responsible for the following:
- Produce content across React News publications, which included 2‐4 daily alerts.
- Ensuring all copy meets the organisation's high standards for readability, accuracy, and exclusivity, while reflecting its signature authoritative voice.
- Ensuring consistency with the organisation's style guide.
- Developing a level of familiarity and comfort with industry topics across all areas of coverage.
- Coordinating copy flow and assisting the production team as required in the layout of newsletters.
- Completion of at least a bachelor's degree.
- Candidates should have 5+ years of reporting experience with hard‐news clips from a daily newspaper, online information service or weekly publication.
- The ideal candidate will have a "nose for news" and a track record of developing hard‐to‐access sources on competitive beats.
- Business‐news experience is essential
- Candidates should be based or have working knowledge of the European real estate market specifically France.
- Business level fluency in French and basic fluency in English in order to communicate with React News colleagues in English.
Biannual bonuses based on company performance.
Flexible working - it is anticipated that candidates will work from home.
Generous holiday entitlement.
A collaborative, entrepreneurial culture where we celebrate success as a team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Real Estate
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Best-in-class real estate and financial market intelligence