This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
We are looking for a remote Sales Trainer (based out of Europe) to design and deliver educational programs for our sales and channel teams across the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. In this role, you will work closely with our salespeople and our channel teams to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales and channel teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
You will be responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge learning solutions that elevate capability and drive performance.
This critical role requires solid facilitation & presentation skills, fundamental knowledge in learning & development, and experience in providing innovative training solutions. You will report to the Director of Sales Enablement & Training based out of New York. This role will work cross functionally across Sales, Marketing, and Product to ensure our international Revenue teams have the knowledge and skill for optimized performance and productivity.
What you’ll do?
- Design, develop and implement sales and channel reps and manager learning programs aligned with business priorities.
- Deliver engaging training programs for sales and channel reps
- Familiar with and can utilize a wide variety of training channels/modalities to achieve training and business objectives, including digital/online modules, live trainings, rep coaching, and snackable learnings.
- Build effective business relationships with various groups within the organization including Sales, Channel, Product Marketing and Marketing in order to identify training priorities, gather information and define goals for the audience.
- Implement revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Liaise with external trainers or industry professionals and organize seminars
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design, develop, deliver, and maintain / manage product training curricula that is relevant for our internal sales and sales support teams training needs.
- Own the end-to-end creation of training materials from scratch in the form of decks, presentations, 1-sheeters, short videos, etc
- Assess the impact of training and measure knowledge retention
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a SaaS environment. Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Strong ability to analyze data and turn findings into actionable strategies to further improve sales performance.
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources, Business, or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Admin-level ability in standard tech stack (Gong, LevelJump, Highspot, or equivalent tools); experience in some - or all - of these would be highly preferable)
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track and manage unique flows.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus (German, French, Spanish, etc.)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings