Sales Application Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SALES APPLICATION SPECIALIST – MAGHREB REGION
JOB ID: EMEA02141
LOCATION: Home Office/ Other
DEPARTMENT: Sales / Business Development
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Application Specialist to work with our customers across the Maghreb region( (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon) or France"
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support customer throughout product lifecycle and provide customer product training as needed (eg, setting up instruments, training customers, troubleshoot and solve problems).
- Increasing sales by actively selling to end users, supporting other specialists and representatives and developing tactical plans to maximize revenues.
- Support the sales team for development of new business opportunities and references in capital equipment sales and reagent rentals.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and references.
- Use the CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness “in front of” the customer and aid sales.
- Organization of meetings/communication channels to ensure effective communication across business units.
- Bachelor or Master of Science, Ph.D. or equivalent experience, Molecular Biology or NGS are essentials for the role.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Proven track record (OTE) or laboratory experience.
- Proven experience of relevant laboratory techniques manipulation and protein expression.
- Proven experience in applications -product support
- Knowledge of Maghreb IVD/ Molecular market.
- Fluent French with excellent communication skills at all business levels and advanced level of English
- Travel across the Maghreb region (80%) and some travel to sub-Saharan west-Africa might be required
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Making improvements in life possible