This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will:
- Design great courses aligned with clear and concrete learning objectives
- Co-create and maintain compelling course content by working alongside subject matter experts and multimedia learning team members
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlines, coordination and quality
- Ensure regular maintenance of our courses, and analyzing completion rate, satisfaction rate.
- Apply your knowledge of educational theory and stay up to date with pedagogical innovations
PS: Authoring tools are not required in the job. Please check what our courses look like to see them by yourself.
- Pedagogical content design and co-production experience with experts
- Ability to manage several projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders at the same time, in a moving environment
- Fluent level in English and in French with high communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to architecture and adapt English content to a target audience
- Problem-solving skills, collaboration skills
- Confidence with technology and agile environment
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience (2+ years) in instructional design
- Previous experience (2+ years) in project management
Reports to Learning Content Manager, lead by Marion Trigodet, within the Learning Design Team.
The journey starts with an HR phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Learning Content Manager
- Learning Content Designers (peers),
- Director of Learning Design,
- And a few other people from teams across the organization.
A case study would be sent to you after several conclusive interviews to test your skills.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working (partial and full remote)
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.