Overlay Sales Learning Software
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Overlay Sales Learning Software, External Learning Community - EMEA
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is at a critically important juncture in the company’s lifecycle. CSOD is the world’s largest and most successful stand-alone unified Talent Management company and one of the world’s largest SaaS companies. The company is entering a phase of achieving scale and global expansion through continued relentless execution.
Cornerstone was founded on a belief that a lifetime of learning and development is fundamental to growth — for both the employee and the organization. Now our organization is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. As the global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Cornerstone is comprised of over 2,000 people in 20+ global offices who live and breathe the values that matter most to us, including an unwavering conviction for success, a thirst for continued development, and confidence in what we bring to the world.
We hire people who exemplify our amazing culture!
We are looking for an Overlay Sales Learning Software, External Learning Community - EMEA.
This role will report to Head of Growth EMEA. More specifically
In This Role You Will…
- Working with our Business Development team, you will be the main expertise point of contact for our partners ecosystem.
- You will be responsible for implementing specific Go To Market such as launch of new product, new solution and new offer.
- On deals, you will be ask to support opportunities to bring additional value: Solution selling, CSOD's vision...
- Your role will request to work closely with regional VPs, Business Development, Product Marketing, Marketing, Customer team and PreSales.
- In this role, you will be also in regular relationship with our Product management Group to improve product.
- Consideration for privacy and security concerns
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have……
- Ideal candidate will have +10 years of successful Sales or Pre-Sales and partner relationship in a LMS SaaS solution or a niche solution provider ideally for customer and ressellers training specifically.
- Stability and achievement – Proven history of being a consistent top performer.Proven ability to work as part of a team with Sales, Inside Sales, Pre-sales, Product Marketing, Marketing, etc.
- You are comfortable working in a challenging environment achieving revenue targets (ARR, NRR, etc).
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives across large organisations.
- Evangelist as a DNA.
- Fluent in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com .
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
As the world's premier people development company, learn how we can help you and your team #RealizeYourPotential.