This job is no longer accepting applications.
You, as the second France-based Solutions Engineer, to partner with the WestEMEA sales team in a pre-sales role across all of Rapid7's award-winning solutions (full product training will be provided). If you are comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion with engineers before shifting gears and having a business value conversation with a CIO, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Understand and articulate the value of our solutions, the Rapid7 story and answer the question, ‘Why Rapid7?' to prospects, peers, partners, customers and the public.
- Conduct in-person and remote product demonstrations, working closely with Sales Account Executives to present the technical value proposition
- Engage with the customer as their technical contact throughout the pre-sales evaluation cycle, demonstrating how Rapid7 products meet the customer's business and technical needs.
- Engage with channel partners in the region to provide technical sales training and support for partner led-opportunities.
- Provide on-stand demonstrations at Rapid7 seminars or events and industry trade shows
- In pursuit of the above, expect to travel up to 30% of the time domestically within the West EMEA region.
You Should Have...
- A real passion for learning new skills and technologies
- The desire to be a dependable, committed member of a diverse but close-knit presales team
- A technical background, preferably in Information Security
- A genuine interest in helping your customers achieve their goals
- The ability to relate to and engage members of both the technical and non-technical community
- Highly competent interpersonal skills in French and English.
- Experience of presenting to small groups
- The ability to be self-driven, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- An understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities involved
- A high degree of personal responsibility as you may be working from home/remotely
You Might Also Have
- Experience of working in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Experience as a security practitioner within a commercial or public-sector organisation
- A good understanding of network topology, TCP/IP network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Expertise in IT, DevOps, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response or Security Automation
- Expertise in one or more cloud environments
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.