Marketing Director EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WONDERING WHAT’S WITHIN DANAHER? TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
At Danaher, we’re driven by a sense of wonder for what we can create—and what we can become. Here, you’ll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. You’ll work hard and try new things, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools, and the support of a global organization. If you’d like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog
WITHIN OUR COMPANIES
You will work at X-Rite, an Operating Company of Danaher Corporation, is the global leader in color science and technology. X-Rite develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. It also includes Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite Incorporated, the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. https://www.xrite.com/
OUR CORE VALUES
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
WITHIN YOUR ROLE
The Marketing Director, EMEA is responsible for the development and execution of a robust marketing plan that generates the volume and quality of sales-ready leads required to achieve the company’s overall objectives for regional growth. This role will directly manage and develop the Telemarketing team charged with lead generation, qualification, nurturing, and closure of opportunities. The Director will build and execute a diverse portfolio of outbound campaigns targeting both new and existing customers; as well as own the day-to-day performance evaluation and optimization of all marketing lead sources (including those sources not directly managed) and all stages of the sales funnel.
In this role you will report to the EMEA Regional Vice-President and in dotted line to the Global Marketing Vice-President, working in close partnership with the regional sales team leads, global marketing team, and other regional managers to identify, prioritize, and close gaps in performance and proactively exploit new growth opportunities as they arise.
Ideally you would work out of our headquarters in Switzerland. However, this position can be remote – if you are able to travel to our offices up to 50% of the time.
YOU WILL IMPACT THE BUSINESS THROUGH THESE TASKS:
- Understand customer buying journey and “buyer personas” by segment
- Develop content and strategies to draw more customers and increase website leads
- Achieve lead generation (volume and quality) targets to deliver EMEA revenue growth, with a primary focus on the key markets of Germany, UK, France, and Italy
- Measure and optimize performance of all marketing lead sources; as well as drive cross-functional engagement with regional sales and service teams and the global marketing team to identify issues, define root causes, and implement countermeasures in a timely manner
- Manage analysis and reporting of marketing program performance vs. KPIs
Annual Marketing Planning and execution
- Define appropriate marketing mix and specific targets for database expansion, lead generation and revenue
- Liaise with EMEA sales and other partners to validate marketing plans through the incorporation of Voice of Sales and Voice of Customer
- Track and monitor marketing spend vs plan and provide updated forecasts each month
- Develop and evolve a view of total market size for the region and major countries, by priority vertical
- Create exhaustive database of addressable market for the region, leveraging both internal and external sources of data
- Manage a data maintenance process to improve and refresh the database
- Key member of regional leadership team, peer of other direct reports to EMEA Regional Manager
- Key partner to Global Marketing team; contribute to annual global marketing planning process
- Provide input to digital and social media campaign strategies (targeting, content, etc), and supply target sites/groups as needed
- Support product launch initiatives by building awareness and engagement of local sales, service, and support teams
- Support local exhibitions and tradeshows
- Lead localization of marketing materials and tools
Manager of EMEA telemarketing
- Establish and evolve team structure and incentives to align with marketing priorities and established best practices (e.g. new customer acquisition, nurturing)
- Drive day-to-day execution of campaigns and achievement of performance KPIs (as individuals, and as teams)
Within Your Education, Background And Experience
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing marketing or sales in a direct B2B industrial market. Print or packaging market desirable
- Demonstrated success in managing lead generation programs using a metric-driven approach and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Proven ability to create successful content and campaign materials beyond product collaterals
- General understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, email, social) fundamentals
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Ability to travel 35%, primarily within Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French, German or Italian are considered a plus
- Desired: experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
WITHIN OUR OFFER
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with driven people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a leader who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.