Senior CAE Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate in the maintenance and development of the Visual Kinematics suite of SDKs
- Focus on the interoperability and meshing SDKs from Visual Kinematics
- Enhance the CAE team’s overall competence in FEA data understanding and processing
- Contribute to the elaboration of a performance and regression testing system
- Participate in technical marketing actions
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in a CAE development position or in related occupation
- Experience developing FEA solvers or meshers
- Established knowledge of C/C++
- Working familiarity with the input/output of major commercial finite element codes
- Professional working proficiency in English
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY BRAG ABOUT:
- HDF5 API
- Knowledge of Python and FORTRAN
- Knowledge of CAE-focused toolkits (Ceetron Components, DevTools, HOOPS, VTK, FEMTools, CM2 MeshTools, PetsC, MUMPS, MKL Pardiso, etc...)
- Intel TBB
- Working with a global team
- Fluent in French
BENEFITS AND OTHER COOL STUFF:
Our employees enjoy a robust benefit package, health coverage, bonus potential, exceptional paid time off and holidays, sabbaticals and parental leave. Not to mention, the cool perks you get as a “Techsoftian” …. Virtual parties/events, free food and beverages, dog friendly offices (when offices are open), awesome leadership, continual learning, relaxed environment, fun and inclusive culture, schedule flexibility, charitable donation matching program, an amazing recognition program (winners get an all-expense trip to somewhere in the World!) and daily high fives.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.