Visualize C++ Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize your technical skills to design and develop engineering software for desktop and mobile platforms in C++
- Be the change. Analyze complex 3D problems with engineering and geometric modeling software to identify defects or potential improvements
- Collaborate extensively with other developers and colleagues in offices around the world, especially our offices in Berkeley, California and Lyon, France.
- Write and perform unit tests and other software QA and validation.
- Stay informed of technology and market changes that may affect or enhance our products.
- Provide feedback on and suggest improvements to product documentation, programming examples, white papers, etc.
- 5+ years’ software development experience
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Excellent skill writing and debugging C++ code
- Meaningful experience in at least one these areas:
- Software development with low-level 3D computer graphics technologies and APIs (such as DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan, or Metal). If you want your resume to stand out, this is what you should emphasize.
- Software development on a wide variety of platforms, including Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Very strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fast learner with attention to both the overall concepts and the details
- Travel four weeks per year as COVID safety precautions allow
Experience You Should Definitely Brag About:
- Experience working in Scrum
- Experience with a wide range of technologies, APIs, and application frameworks that facilitate cross platform development, such as Qt, Wx, Xamarin, and Java
- Advanced degree in an applicable field
- Experience writing and debugging C# or Objective C.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Experience with CAD, CAM, CAE, or other engineering software.
Benefits and Other Cool Stuff:
Our employees enjoy a robust benefit package, health coverage, bonus potential, exceptional paid time off and holidays, and parental leave. Not to mention, the cool perks you get as a “Techsoftian” …. Virtual parties/events, free food and beverages, dog friendly offices (when offices are open), awesome leadership, continual learning, relaxed environment, fun and inclusive culture, schedule flexibility, charitable donation matching program, an amazing recognition program (winners get an all-expense trip to somewhere in the World!) and daily high fives.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.