1958-Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an accomplished Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner with experience hiring scientific experts in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry. The ideal candidate that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is passionate about our vision and mission to attracting the “Best in Class” talent!
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Sr. TAP) you will be the primary recruiting contact responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified candidates for multiple Certara divisions in Europe and UK. You will collaborate with the Director, Talent Acquisition, the EU and UK HR Partners, global recruitment team and Certara hiring managers to hire achieve hiring goals across divisions within the UK. The Sr. Tap will identify open positions, agree on candidate profile, and provide high quality, screened candidates to fill assigned open positions aligned with service level agreements and metrics. In this role, you will need to create a best in class candidate experience and build long-term positive candidate relationships to enhance Certara’s market position.
- Develop/execute Recruiting Strategy, for each open role, with divisional, corporate and HR leadership
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate and Hiring Manager Relationships
- Self-driven and motivated individual who is comfortable working in a highly agile and dynamic environment.
- Highly adept at proactive methods/processes for finding and attracting passive talent for crucial openings and talent pools.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals across all levels within multiple divisions. Process includes:
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various sourcing channels by utilizing LinkedIn, Job boards, ATS or networking events
- Promote the employee referral program
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Screen and/or interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager/team interviews
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits and corporate culture
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Follow up on the interview process to obtain feedback & track candidate status
- Negotiate offers with selected candidates
- Leverage market data to effectively influence and drive recruiting efforts
- Serve as liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations as well as attend industry conferences
- Build and manage relationships with hiring managers
- Maintain activity and project tracking reports
- Pull regular and ad hoc reports on recruitment analytics
- Remain up-to-date on hiring regulations to ensure Certara is an employer of choice
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of talent acquisition experience including 3-5 years in Pharma/Biotech/Life Sciences consulting
- Recruitment of scientific experts (Pharmacologists, Pharmacometricians, MDs, PhDs, Epidemiologists, Regulatory Scientists, Regulatory Affairs, PKPD, etc.) in drug development is required. Experience and knowledge of the Pharma/Biotech/Life Sciences industry and the job market.
- Sourcing and recruiting expertise; ability to network, source and identify top talent in a timely manner
- Extensive LinkedIn and ATS experience
- Strong understanding of hiring regulations within Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands and other EU countries where Certara has employees. Maintain reports to reflect compliance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Fluency in English is required and additional languages (French, German) are preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
- Ability to handle and maintain high degree of confidential information discretely
- Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concern
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and prioritize customer needs
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change, adapt to varying customer needs
- Respond to objections successfully
- Travel up to 10%
Location: this position can be work from home or our offices in the UK (Sheffield) or work-from-home anywhere in the UK
The well-being of our employees is a priority at Certara, and that is why we support the most important aspects of their lives:
- Financial – competitive pay, incentives, retirement plans, income security programs
- Health and Wellness – comprehensive benefit package, wellness programs, healthy lifestyle office environments
- Work/Life –unlimited paid time off and an employee assistance program
- Growth & Development – performance driven environment
- Community Impact – volunteering opportunities, matching gifts, charitable contributions
Certara bases all employment-related decision on merit, taking into consideration qualifications, skills, achievement, and performance. We treat all applicants and employees without regard to personal characteristics such as race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental condition, genetic information, military service, or other characteristic protected by law.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.