This job is no longer accepting applications.
The R3 Sales team is looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Professional to join our EMEA Sales Team, based in our London office.
In this role, you will guide the adoption of R3’s Corda enterprise platform by our enterprise customers in the financial services industry. You will be closely aligned with the regional account teams and technical pre-sales professionals in order to meet demanding growth targets over the coming years. You’ll need to have excellent sales, communication and people skills as you'll be a key part of the R3 Sales organisation, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
As an Enterprise Sales Professional, you’ll also need to have a balance of technical expertise, passion for distributed ledger technology and a detailed understanding of business processes and IT problems faced at the enterprise level in financial services companies. In the evangelist part of the role, you may be asked to speak at events and technical forums to everyone from CIOs to user groups about R3's technologies. You will continuously learn about new technologies and how they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges.
- Sell R3’s Corda enterprise platform solutions portfolio by generating opportunities in a designated set of accounts or territories
- Promote R3’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance expectations
- Set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages to C-level executives
- Use your knowledge of the Financial Industry sector to navigate and influence enterprise technology buying practices
- Collaborate with the wider Global Sales team to advance key Corda opportunities
- Collaborate with our Product Management function to help drive the evolution of our product suite
- Build relationships of trust with key customer decision-makers and influencers
- Work with R3’s Ecosystem Development team to sell with relevant partners and ISV’s
- Present at forums and community events to raise awareness of R3’s Corda platform enterprise software solutions portfolio
- Interact with R3 Division Leads and team leaders
- 5-7 years of experience in a solutions sale’s role with significant strategic selling experience to C-level decision makers
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish, or French. Both spoken and written skills will be assessed
- Must have thorough understanding of enterprise selling and demonstrated success against quota in a highly competitive environment
- Knowledge of and experience with selling technology and/or consulting projects to the financial industry, preferably into banks, capital markets and insurance firms
- Technology sales experience is required along with a keen understanding of financial industry buying practices
- Extensive sales experience in enterprise middleware, database and infrastructure related products
- Good communication and technical skills that enable customer relationship development at engineering, commercial and executive levels
- Excellent technical understanding of our solutions; ability to understand customer business challenges and technology requirements
- Ability to produce a narrative to customers around a broad portfolio of solutions to help meet business objectives
- Passion for blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and use cases
- Solutions sales mentality in a company with multiple offerings and solutions
- Proven ability to work seamlessly with global, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers
- Balance of strategic, tactical and technical and creative thinking skills
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
R3 may process the personal data collected or identified as being imported in accordance with R3’s Recruitment Privacy. Read the policy here. In particular, R3 will use the personal data provided for the purposes of processing your application for the role you have applied for, to assess your suitability for the role as well as to enter into a contract with you if you are successfully brought onto the R3 team.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.