Quality Management Lead - Mechanical focused
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Quality Management Lead – Mechanical focused
Bristol / Remote Working
Our Client has a requirement for a Quality Management Lead,who will be required to work on a contract basis, in Bristol that will allow part remote working but will require presence on site.
The Quality Management Lead (QML) will work in the HPC Quality Management Team with administrative reporting to the Quality Management Manager who shall ensure QMLs perform and apply the appropriate processes to deliver to programme quality requirements. When assigned to the Programmes, the QML will work to the quality requirements set out by the respective Quality Delivery Manager from each Programme. The QML is tasked to deliver and meet these requirements within their work portfolio, supporting the QDM and their respective Multi-Discipline Team (MDT) by the provision of quality management expertise and to ensure products and/or services are provided Right First Time (RFT) in line with the HPC Project Goals. In support of this, QMLs are to ensure effective resolution of issues and implement effective corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Implement the quality execution plan within the Programme and ensure quality is delivered by the supply chain efficiently and meets programme requirements;
- Review, accept and monitor CQAPs provided by the supply chain;
- Supporting Quality Auditors in the prompt resolution of audit findings within the supply chain. Ensure supply chain quality outcome is achieved using Project Quality Control Plans.
- Coordinate and lead NNB review and acceptance of relevant quality documentation
- Support the determination and application of strategies for progressive provision of Life Time Quality Records (LTQR) by contractors and implement LTQR reviews; Ensure manufacturing surveillance per contract is applied in a graded approach through surveillance offers and performance monitoring of inspection agencies. Coordinate, monitor and improve the efficiency of manufacturing documentation review and inspection activities performed by sub-contracted inspection agencies; Support the monitoring and technical resolution of manufacturing non-conformances including the management of corrections and corrective actions.
- Responsible for the review and delivery of the end of manufacturing records and quality release of equipment ;
- Support the coordination on review and acceptance of End of Manufacturing Reports (EOMR), End of Construction Status Reports (ECSR) and End of Erection Status Reports (EESR).
- Knowledge of the nuclear sector, ideally new build.
- Knowledge & understanding of nuclear site license conditions. Ability to speak French is advantageous.
- Knowledge of pressure and nuclear codes
- Knowledge of Welding, Non Destructive Testing (NDT), Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE)
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience:
- Position requires experience in project delivery, preferably in the nuclear power sector, with significant focus on project quality, with a solid understanding of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control in major projects across engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction and commissioning.
- Confident and articulate communicator, able to prepare presentation material, and comfortable addressing individuals, small groups and very large audiences. Able to support and implement practical solutions, whilst remaining open to the ideas of others.
- Analysis of data, preparing reports and making recommendations.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Pro-active and flexible, being prepared to plan and work on own initiative. Fluent in English language.
- A HNC/HND qualification or degree in a relevant science or engineering subject, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in ensuring compliance with international standards such as GSR Part 2 and ISO9001
- Proven track record of working in major projects, delivering results and implementing quality related solutions
- Proven leadership experience working in a quality assurance/control environment within the nuclear industry or other relevant safety critical industry.
- Proven experience of interaction and resolving issues with a wide range of stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment. Desirable
- Hold a professional accreditation
- Corporate Member or working towards membership of the Chartered Quality Institute & Chartered Quality Professional Commercial
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Quality Management Lead’s looking for new employment.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.