Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Enterprise Account Executive for Okta in Switzerland you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with the world’s largest organisations;
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations;
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more globally!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be the driving force of our expansion in Switzerland, ideally with previous experience growing the presence of an international SaaS provider in the region;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organisations in Switzerland;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- The desire to travel across Switzerland as required;
- Fluency in German & English (both languages essential), French would be hugely advantageous.
You Might Also Have
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions;
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential).
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Identity for the internet.