Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (EMEA)
Talent Acquisition Partner - EMEA
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is at a critically important juncture in the company’s lifecycle. CSOD is the world’s largest and most successful stand-alone unified Talent Management company and one of the world’s largest SaaS companies. The company is entering a phase of achieving scale and global expansion through continued relentless execution.
Cornerstone was founded on a belief that a lifetime of learning and development is fundamental to growth — for both the employee and the organization. Now our organization is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. As the global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Cornerstone is comprised of over 2,000 people in 20+ global offices who live and breathe the values that matter most to us, including an unwavering conviction for success, a thirst for continued development, and confidence in what we bring to the world.
We hire people who exemplify our amazing culture!
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. The successful candidate will be a vital part of our mission to identify and attract outstanding talent in the EMEA region, and will be a valued partner in several business units, including sales, finance, marketing and support. You will have the chance to work with experts in the field, grow your career and learn from the best, as well as define your own strategy for success.
The ideal candidate will possess an outstanding work ethic and the ability to work with remote teams, regional variances and the assortment of tasks related to recruiting. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a keen ability to influence, is a strong Talent Acquisition professional, and looking to be part of global expansion and grow.
In this role you will…
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders and leaders to understand their Talent needs and division/department goals.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring requirements and team goals
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and client groups to consult on specifics for the position, leveling/compensation strategy, visa sponsorship, and market trends
- Educate/train hiring managers and client management on recruiting processes, use of recruiting software systems, hiring manager responsibilities and current market trends/realities
- Build and maintain a diverse network of potential candidates, fully source their histories, and build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard
- Identify potential candidates through a variety of methods and sources: use of intricate Boolean searches, LinkedIn, user groups, referrals, diversity affiliations, networking, web sourcing, and management of external submissions
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout entire recruitment process
- Drive offer process - including compensation recommendations, extending offers and closing candidates
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- Consideration for privacy and security obligations
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have……
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience within EMEA. Ideally: UK, Germany, France, Italy and Benelux
- Ability to drive execution, consult and advise business leaders, think innovatively and not afraid to make suggestions
- In-house Recruiter experience
- Prior experience may include recruiting/sourcing for software, sales, services, finance or technology roles.
- Ability to source strong talent using an Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn or other recruiting platforms
- Experience with candidate negotiations including compensation recommendations, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Experience reviewing, dispositioning, scheduling and reporting on candidates within an ATS
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, HR, and candidates
- Fluent in multiple European languages, ideally French, German, Spanish
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience recruiting in Sales a plus
- Experience in both Agency and In-house recruiting
- Strong ability to multi-task and handling multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy with Microsoft Office and web based recruiting applications
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing techniques and leveraging social media to attract candidates
- Knowledge or passion about technology and Human Capital Management industry
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin , Comparably , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
As the world's premier people development company, learn how we can help you and your team #RealizeYourPotential.