Account Manager Personal Care Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Title: Account Manager Personal Care Europe
Position Summary: The Account Manager BPC Europe will support customers within the UK & Europe, overseeing existing local accounts, Tier 1 accounts as well as distributors. The role is responsible for growing the accounts as well as the development of new opportunities. Duties will encompass all product groups within the BPC portfolio.
Good teamwork is imperative as there is a need to work closely with technical specialists (ADE’s) on joint projects to support the business. There is also a requirement to work in collaboration with other departments such as Quality, Legal, Logistics to ensure that we can meet our customer expectations. Hence, possession of strong sales and communication skills coupled with the ability to build strong relationships is essential.
Job Description:Your responsibilities
- Frequent customer (direct and distributors) visits in the sales region and regional support on global Key-Accounts
- Searching for and acquisition of new sales prospective by using several sources
- Prepare forecasts (revenue) on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Support distributors with their customer projects
- Giving presentations of Momentive portfolio to prospective customers or at external and internal training events
- Support internal Logistics-, Finance and Quality departments in order to resolve customer issues
- Manage all projects (direct or via distribution):
- Understand customer specifications and price requirements
- Ensure the right materials are chosen on time by ADE
- Ensure clear communication between Momentive and the customer
- Provide all necessary documentation and project history (e.g. visit reports) in the Salesforce system
- Support the Legal department in the preparation of contractual documentation
Your qualificationBasic qualifications
- University degree in Chemistry, Cosmetic Sciences or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in a commercial role within the chemical industry
- Multiple years´ direct sales experience in the chemical industry
- Ability to work independently (remotely)
- Ability to interface seamlessly with Marketing, Quality and Supply Chain
- Knowledge of the Personal Care Industry
- Good technical understanding of complex customer requirements
- Strong Sales skills with high customer orientation
- Excellent communicator with good presentation and networking skills
- High willingness to explore new things and create new business models
- Team player who enjoys working in a global and cross functional team
- Familiar with using common Office applications
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis (up to 50%) and possession of a valid driving license
- Experience in a commercial role in Personal Care
- Experience in Key Account Management
- Proficiency in French language
- Formulation experience for Cosmetics
- Distribution understanding
- Experience with Salesforce and/or SAP
Disclaimer: We cooperate with carefully selected external vendors supporting us on specific employment opportunities. Momentive is not seeking or accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies at this time. Please do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Please note that Momentive will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee for candidate resumes that are submitted without the existence of a valid written and signed search firm agreement.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.