Associate Writer, EMEA Pursuits
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Draft and project manage Requests for Proposal (RFP’s) and other external facing documents to help Bird win scooter permits in cities around the world, with a particular focus on France, Italy and DACH.
- Actively researching local culture and context, city goals, and other subject matter in order to write and present effectively.
- Champion the Bird brand, voice and style throughout your writing.
- Juggle multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders to support the Senior Writer in developing a strategy for winning each permit.
- Own your work from start to finish; able to work independently while also supporting the greater team.
- Native level or professional fluency in written and verbal Italian. Strong written and verbal English. Additional proficiency in written French, or German preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Journalism, Communications, Public Administration or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to persuade internal and external audiences.
- Competitive spirit.
- 3-5 years of experience in Public Policy, Communications, Journalism, Proposal/Grant Writing, or a related field.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in ambiguity.
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We’re committed to helping our team members, and with the evolution of our company to a remote work organization due to the pandemic, their needs have changed. That’s why we offer a WFH monthly stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Bird is on a mission to provide eco-friendly transportation for everyone. Find us in over 250 cities around the world.