Senior Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Red Hat Global Customer Success team is looking for an experienced, enterprise-level engineer to join us as an Senior Technical Account Manager focused on middleware. In this role, you will provide personalized, attentive support and mentorship, building high-value relationships with our enterprise customers as you try to understand their IT infrastructures, internal processes, and business needs. You'll ensure that our customers receive solutions that will enable their technical environments to run efficiently. As a Technical Account Manager, you will tailor support for each customer environment, facilitate cooperation with their other vendors, and advocate on their behalf.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Gain an understanding of customer technical infrastructures, hardware, and offerings
- Perform initial or secondary investigations and respond to online and phone support requests
- Deliver key Red Hat Application Services portfolio roadmap updates and assist customers with upgrades to our offerings
- Manage customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Serve as a customer advocate within Red Hat
- Collaborate with the Engineering, R&D, Product Management, and Technical Support teams
- Travel as necessary to visit customers, following Red Hat’s COVID-19 guidelines
- 5+ years of professional Java coding skills; extensive commercial experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related discipline; computer science or engineering is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of the JEE platform
- Practical experience with the Java application platform and application server technologies like Red Hat Application Services, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat Fuse, or Red Hat 3Scale API Management
- Solid understanding of Java programming APIs and popular Java frameworks
- Experience working in a support, development, engineering, or quality assurance (QA) organization
- Proven ability and willingness to learn new open source middleware technologies
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects while maintaining a high level of detail
- Ability to effectively manage and grow existing enterprise customer and partner relationships by delivering outstanding support
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey information to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent language skills in French and English
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The leading provider of enterprise open source solutions.