This job is no longer accepting applications.
Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. To enhance our successful International Sales Team we are looking for an experienced and professional
Account Manager - France (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and result-orientated Account Manager, based in France, to join our growing International Sales team. In this role, you will develop, refine and optimise our customer strategy and expand our market presence in France. Reporting directly to the Director Regional Sales in Europe, you will responsible for sales activities, support and customer relationship management, and budget and forecast planning in France.
- Development and ongoing optimisation of customer strategy in terms of products, regions, growth, price, technology, service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Operational management of sales process including acquisition, offer, pricing, negotiation, after sales, claim and escalation management
- Initiation, coordination and management of all customer-related activities within the AT&S organisation
- Initiation of projects and project teams for business development in consultation with the Director Sales
- Active support and customer relationship management of the defined account
- Budget and forecast planning including comparison and derivation of appropriate corrective actions
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Product Management
- University degree or technical education in Business-related field with in-depth technical or commercial knowledge
- Strong customer and market orientation with the ability to identify future trends and relationships
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good IT skills especially in relation to the use of MS Office, KPI tools, and social media
- Market know-how in PCB or electronics business in targets sales areas
- Strong understanding of project management
- Fluent in French and English (German is a plus)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexibility through state of the art technological equipment and remote working (home office in France)
If you are interested in this challenging task and want to become part of the AT&S team, please send us your application and detailed resume. It's just a click away to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.000,- Euro.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.