Senior Solutions Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Red Hat Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Solutions Architecture team is looking for a French-speaking Senior Solutions Architect to join us in France. In this role, you will develop and support our growing business within the Enterprise Whitespace across France (primary focus) and EMEA, focusing on our territory customers and key partner relationships. You will work closely with the Red Hat Mid Market and Enterprise Whitespace teams and you’ll be responsible for developing a solid presales community within our focus partners and support them in the sales cycles. You'll discover the potential presales and solutions sales consultants in our channel landscape and create a knowledgeable sales community, analyze our partners' business and technical needs, and collaborate with the Sales, Presales, and Technical Delivery teams to help them invest and focus wisely and develop the best solutions from across the Red Hat portfolio. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you’ll need to have excellent communication and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the in-depth experience our customers and partners have with Red Hat. You’ll also need to have a balance of technical expertise, passion for open source, and a thorough understanding of business.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to communicate partner messaging and provide insight on where Red Hat can provide meaningful business value
- Explain how specific Red Hat’s solutions and our product roadmap align with our overall technology vision
- Play an active leadership role as a member of Red Hat's field technical community
- Work with regional sales leaders to develop a go-to-market strategy for the region and assist in delivery for strategic opportunities
- Engage with Red Hat's partners to explain our technology vision in a manner that helps build commitment to this vision and promote adoption of our technology solutions
- Experienced enterprise IT practitioner with the understanding of common enterprise computing challenges and Red Hat's ability to provide solutions in these areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to meet with and present to C-level executives
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate the value of Red Hat's solutions portfolio across technology and product solutions spaces, including platform, middleware, cloud and virtualization, and services
- Experience working with partners in a similar-level role
- Fluent language skills in French and English
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The leading provider of enterprise open source solutions.