Digital Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is to join the Closing Mastery team, a leading course in French for learning how to close leads.
About Closing Mastery
If you wake up each morning and think about all of the fun new projects and processes you’re going to implement today, some might think you’re delusional, but Closing Mastery thinks you’re the perfect person to become their Operations Manager ;)
Ismael, Closing Mastery’s founder, decided to create a course for French speakers to teach them how to close SAAS & online courses over the phone, with the end goal of creating a custom platform for French closers where companies can hire trained and proven sales closers.
The Closing Mastery team is small, but mighty, with its primary office in Bali (where you could be too!). You’ll be closely working with the operations team to analyze and improve processes and help create automation and efficiency in all that they do. The Operations Manager is a vital role in a growing team, and this person will be in charge of ensuring that the cogs are well oiled, and the wheel is turning without a hitch.
Culture at Closing Mastery
What fuels the team is a fierce passion for everything they do, and determination to give both the course students and businesses who are looking for outstanding salespeople and closers the opportunity to work together and find the right talent fit. The people behind all of this, the muscle of the whole organization, follow three big and very important values: loyalty, trust, and resourcefulness. As it’s a growing team, they’re used to wearing different hats to ensure that everything is done right – whether that’s wearing a fedora to help hire a new team member, or a sombrero to create new emails for the course marketing.
Your tasks will include:
- Auditing the current processes and improving them to create more efficiency
- Creating automation where necessary to improve workflow with tools
- such as Zapier, ActiveCampaign and Airtable
- Drafting and implementing the onboarding project for new team members
- Identifying gaps in the workflow and making autonomous decisions to change, migrate and use new tools to aid you
- Working with the team to create new initiatives to meet company KPIs and help create directions for the operations team
- Creating various dashboards and systems to manage reporting
- Monitoring back-end operations and suggesting when new hires are needed
- Providing project management support to team members and mentor team members on best practices
- At least 2+ years of experience working in digital operations or processes related role in the field of marketing
- (Ideal) Background in tech and/or development
- Data and number driven, and being able to utilize this information in a cohesive way
- Have experience with project management principles & tools such as Asana, Monday & Trello (knowledge of tools such as Notion is a plus)
- Be passionate about navigating through obstacles and growing with a fast-paced company
- Be eager to receive feedback, but also be able to give constructive criticism back
- Adapt fast when things don’t go the right way
- Start-up mindset – be ready to wear multiple hats when needed
- Be organized and know how to prioritize
- Proficient with Excel or other similar software
- Be fluent in French and at least B2 in English
- Work remotely or come join us in Bali. We’ll help you move across the globe to join the team at the office!
- Growth possibilities and career development paths to become Product Manager and Chief Operating Officer
- Access to the network and Closing Mastery courses
- Flexible working hours
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.