This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Senior Sales Engineer you’ll also support the growth of the business by providing technical sales support for customers and the regional sales force, including pre and post client interaction throughout the sales process. you will be the technical part of the sales person, solving the more technical and specific questions for the customer and sales. You work closely with sales to close the deal. You will prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and/ or services to customers and prospective customers. Confer with customers and customer engineers to assess needs and to determine system requirements. Help clients solve problems with installed software. Communicate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide technical sales support. Further, you will have experience working in cross-functional teams assisting with product development and applications recommendations that align with evolving market requirements.
✅ Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Collaborate with commercial teams to understand customer challenges and provide technical sales support;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and/ or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Be the technical linking pin between sales and the (potential) customer;
- Effective support and problem solving for new and existing enterprise clients;
- Exploring creative ways to develop on the platform and answering inquiries about our APIs and technical possibilities;
- Aligning with RnD on future roadmap initiatives and sharing feedback on released features and client trends;
- Ability to present, develop and demonstrate products and solutions for potential and current customers;
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to increase efficiency and effectiveness of product sales from the top of the funnel to project delivery and pinpoint areas for improvement;
- Support prospective customers, acting as the primary resource on product and technical knowledge, helping to resolve any unmet technical needs or issues clients may have;
- Proactively offer product insights and solutions to issues and implement either manual or automated solutions that best suit customer needs;
- Create client-facing presentations with Proof of Concept, project proposals, solutions, product demos, expense estimates and offer solutions to technical complaints and concerns.
🤝️ You’ll be a great fit if you bring a few of the below with you:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as a Sales Engineer, pre-sales, product specialist and/ or technical sales;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Proven track record selling complex technical SAAS solutions;
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, and/ or Enterprise Solutions;
- Basic programming skills is a plus;
- Experience in the hospitality world is a plus;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Must be able to communicate technological solutions and product knowledge not only to technical but to business users as well;
- Understanding of the Sales Cycle and where the Sales Engineering Team is responsible;
- Ability to maintain focus and business acumen under sometimes stressful sales/business negotiations;
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team;
- Highly structured and organized;
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations;
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward;
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organizational levels.
🎉 What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Mews was voted the Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech in 2021? You do now. Most of that is down to our inspiring team, but part of it is because of some pretty amazing perks. As well as awesome colleagues and stimulating work, you'll get:
- Company shares 📈
- Unlimited holiday (no, this is not a typo) 🏖
- Health and wellness plans 🙏🏽
- Remote/flexible working 🧘🏻♀️
- Regular team events, socials and a legendary annual company gathering, Mews Con (the only con that’s actually a pro) 🥳
🌍 Can you help us change the world?
Yes, you read that correctly. It sounds grand, but we’ve got big ideas at Mews. We’re transforming the world of hospitality, re-imagining the industry with a best-in-class cloud-based property management solution for hotels, hostels, apartments, and so much more.
We’re on the lookout for ambitious, tenacious and passionate people who want to join the next generation of innovators and disrupt the hospitality industry with us. Sound good so far? If you’re a Senior Sales Engineer, keep reading and tumble down the Mews rabbit hole... 🐇
🤷🏻 Who is Mews?
We want to get to know you, so it’s only fair we tell you a little bit about ourselves first. We were founded in 2012 by a team of former hoteliers, and since then we’ve been transforming hospitality for both hotel staff and guests.
Essentially, Mews is a powerful software platform that acts as a central nervous system for hotels, hostels, apartments and more. We use smart tech and automation to make day-to-day operations easier for hoteliers, so they can focus on the thing that really matters: providing remarkable guest experiences.
More than 2,000 properties across 60+ countries are powered by Mews, with more joining every week. Bookings, payments, operations, guest management – everything a hotel needs to operate can be done through our solution. We work with some amazing hotels, including Sage Hospitality Group, Machefert Group, The Student Hotel, and Tsogo Sun Hotels.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Make it remarkable.