Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In our journey to impact on patient lives, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
The Inside Sales Representative has the mission to fill the sales pipeline of Sales and Business Development Managers (SBDM) in assigned territories with new leads and first meetings, following campaign schedules, tender opening and tracking activity in Salesforce.
You will have for mission to:
Call customers and prospects to schedule meetings
- Call customers and prospects with the goal to talk to the stakeholder in charge of current and future projects of interest to SOPHiA GENETICS in the laboratories
- Pre-qualify and schedule first meetings in the calendar of the SBDMs
- Keep a close contact to the SBDM on a daily basis
- Perform prospection calls according to marketing campaign schedules
- Map the stakeholders as a list for each targeted institution using internet and databases (public and provided) filling in Salesforce
- Communicate scheduled meetings to the SBDMs immediately once booked
Report all actions in Salesforce
- Edit/update contact details of stakeholders (company names, roles, titles, departments)
- Report activities in Salesforce
Perform support actions to the SBDM to ensure health of sales funnel in early stages
- Follow-up with the SBDM to ensure that the qualification has been successfully completed
- Ensure that each sub-region / country has enough qualified leads in the pipeline available for follow-up in the field
- Target new accounts based on the input of Regional Directors, Marketing sources or SBDMs
- Doing the first contact for incoming leads from SOPHiA contact form/website (pre-classification on the phone followed by redirection to SBDM when appropriate)
- 1 year experience in a similar inside sales position, customer care, phone prospection or sales ops in the healthcare industry
- A Bachelor degree in Economics, Business or Customer Relation
- Fluent in English (proficiency), French and/or Arab (speaking and writing)
- Mastery of Salesforce.com
- Excellent skills: Word suite tools (proficiency)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Positive mindset in adversity
- A Flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation;
- International and multicultural environment;
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type : Temporary (6 months)
Location : Home Based, Europe (France, Spain, Italy...)
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Democratizing Data-Driven Medicine, Together!