Travel & Customer Service Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Duration: 2 years
The Travel & Customer Service Coordinator is the key point of contact for clinical trial participant communications in the management of all participant travel, logistical details, and expense reimbursements. They are responsible for supporting the team of clinical trial project managers by keeping tracking of and keeping records of participant information.
• Participates in discussions with clients, vendors, and team members regarding clinical trial participant requirements
• Key contact for clinical trial participants regarding ground transportation, air travel, and hotel accommodations
• Manages travel and transportation budget
• Supports hospital and/or clinical staff relating to participant enrollments and visit schedules
• Promptly responds to all inquiries of the participants and hospital/clinical staff
• Works with internal team members to outline needs and requests of clients and participants
• Contributes in managing projects to a profitable level through efficient work process
• Must live in France
• Bilingual in French and English required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience; travel industry and/or pharma industry preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Knowledge of Smartsheet and SharePoint preferred
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.