Virtual Collaboration Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Collabtech is on the hunt for a Virtual Collaboration Technician based in France fluent in English and French to join our growing team of remote support experts.
You’ll have a positive, solution-orientated attitude to supporting our customers and a detailed understanding of hardware, software and system solutions. As a Virtual Collaboration Technician, you will use this knowledge to support and enable our clients to work together globally in the most creative, effective and innovative ways.
The main role of the Virtual Collaboration Technician is to provide technical assistance to clients for software and hardware via email, online chat and over the phone. You will be supporting devices, tools and technologies that run on Windows, iOS and Android devices and therefore will have a strong level of experience working with these operating systems.
Applications must be submitted in English.
Role and Responsibilities
· Answering calls and tickets within defined service levels.
· Providing troubleshooting and training for specific technologies.
· Communicating with clients via email, chat and phone while documenting specific incident level detail within a ticketing system.
· Identifying and writing knowledge articles based on solutions discovered during troubleshooting.
· Interacting with other groups within Collabtech to ensure a seamless global service delivery for the integration and deployment of collaboration technology solutions used in clients’ environments.
· Currently, this role is 100% virtual-based support.
· Customer service skills are key: we focus on helping people through supporting technology.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and/or escalating issues in high- pressure situations.
· Video Conferencing may be required from time to time.
· Must be able to document solutions in our knowledge base tool, sharing knowledge and capabilities with the rest of the team.
- Making customers happy is our #1 priority!
· Being available for calls and tickets throughout the duration of your shift.
· Being available for our re-occurring on-call support rotation schedules.
· Work as a cohesive member of the support team, providing support to others whenever possible.
· Contribute to globally standardizing Collabtech’s resources within the broader team to simplify and optimize the services provided.
· Accountable, timely and quality delivery of services.
· Manage service requests from end- to- end to ensure the quality and completion of an incident. OWN the customer experience!
· Ensure any scheduled appointments are meticulously tracked and attended.
· Understand and help further improve the core goal of delighting each and every client.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
Working knowledge of:
· Microsoft Office 365
· Microsoft Teams
· Microsoft Teams Rooms
· Computer Networking
· Power Shell Scripts
· Active Directory
· Microsoft Exchange Administration
· Basic collaboration technologies and terms (video conferencing, etc.)
· Service Desk: 3 year+ (Preferred)
· Willingness To Travel: 10%
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.