Chief of Staff to the CTO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Introduction to the Team & Role
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join a fast growing Tech team of 40+ people divided into 4 departments and 10 product squads.
In this role, you will report directly to the CTO to ensure everyone understands what the Engineering team is working on, what the expected business results are; and make sure the Engineering team is accountable for these results. As a highly influential member of the organization, you will :
- Provide visibility and alignment at company’s level: Summarize Engineering performance for the Board. Ensure every 360Learner knows what the R&D is and doing and what are the impacts. Be the contact point for cross-department collaboration. Make sure our Engineering principles, strategy & culture are well formalized, both for internal alignment and for external marketing purposes.
- Assume everyone's delivery and accountability: Ensure the ETAs on the roadmap are clear, the DRIs are identified, the delays and deprioritization are communicated early and clearly. Ensure this makes DRIs both empowered on their scope and pushed to make bold and ambitious decisions leading to great impact. Measure Engineering and connected teams performance.
- Scale our tools, practices and processes: Benchmark other SaaS Tech/Engineering organizations, tools, processes. Leverage all existing knowledge (articles, podcasts, books) to get new ideas and improve our performance. Lead process changes in the Engineering team, mostly when it requires coordination or change-management in other teams (Support, Solution Architects, CST…)
What You’ll Do
Within 1 month, you will:
- Discover the 360Learning platform
- Discover 360Learning’s business and teams
- Learn our methodologies, work practices, cultures
Within 3 months, you will:
- Create and update the Engineering roadmap deck, the Board Engineering’s slides, the Executive committee’s slides
- Receive and analyze the other departments’ collaboration needs. Then, once we agree on a resulting project...
Within 6 months, you will:
- Analyze Engineering’s KPIs to detect potential improvements
- Benchmark SaaS best practices and building a strong SaaS network
- Implement new processes & tools to increase focus and productivity
Within 12 months, you will:
- Drive key Engineering transformation projects with multiple stakeholders across the company, and providing full visibility on these projects
- Align Engineering priorities with the company's strategic objectives and business plan
The Skills Set
- You have 8+ years of experience during which you have interacted with impactful engineering teams, set strategy, and experienced technical organizations scaling
- You have significant cross-functional project leadership experience, working with multiple stakeholders across departments
- You are comfortable working with executives and senior leaders
- You have a structured approach to decision-making, with a strong inclination towards action, speed and impact
- You are a true leader who is skilled at driving accountability
- You are a high-level thinker, but also detail-oriented when executing on projects
- You graduated from a top engineering school
- You have strong oral and written communication both in French and in English
- You show enthusiasm for our culture, explained here : https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Network with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.