Senior Cloud Security Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Cloud Security Engineer - English and French Speaker (Full Remote possible) to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The Axway Cloud Security team is critical to delivering secure cloud services to customers in government, banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing and other security-conscious industries.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will engage cross-functionally with R&D, Software Security Group, Customer Success, Product Management, IT, and Business Leaders to drive the deployment of new SaaS products and maintain the security of Cloud Services.
- Works independently and as a collaborative team member in executing critical security engineering and operations activities for Cloud Services and SaaS business
- Execute the development of a secure infrastructure and process improvement projects in several domains including Security Architecture, Security Engineering, Security Automation, Security Incident Management, Vulnerability management, Intrusion Detection, and Incident Response.
- Assists with development and proper execution of security controls in support of security best practices, frameworks and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), CIS Benchmarks, etc.
- Leads the definition and update of security engineering operations standards, processes, and playbooks
- May at times be required to be customer-facing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) security best practices and AWS secure architecture design
- Experience in configuration and daily operation of Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) such as Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel, ELK Stack, Sumologic, Tripwire, OSSEC or similar tools/technologies.
- Experience deploying and managing vulnerability scanning systems such as Qualys, Rapid7, Nexpose or similar
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), DevSecOps
- Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal capabilities
- Minimum 4+ years of related work experience in Security
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to Have
Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GCIH, AWS Security Specialty, Azure Certifications, or similar & experience with Application Vulnerability assessments and pentesting, red team
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of Engineering
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.