This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
We are an international management consulting firm specializing in operational excellence, safety management and cultural transformation. Our strong DuPont heritage and established reputation working with multinational companies and institutions around the world make us recognized leaders in our field. As trusted partners, we help our customers to identify and address key challenges and opportunities in order to make them safer, more resilient and more productive.
We thrive to deliver value to our clients, transforming their cultures, processes and capabilities for sustainable, long term results and at all levels – from executives to operators
What will we offer?
As a fast-growing business, we offer an unprecedented career opportunity to top-talents and trust our people to drive their career with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our unique flexible working model allows our employees to combine successfully a work life balance by working from home and/or office, and travelling as needed.
We offer the opportunity to work with industry recognized experts, and the chance to “operationalize” solutions for clients and not just deliver a strategy. We support our clients in implementing the best recommendations created with and for them.
What will you do?
- You will manage a team of experienced consultants and subject matter experts to improve operations efficiency by analyzing a range of metrics and observations, and create, communicate and implement solutions
- You will be trusted to work directly with the client identifying pain points and developing and implementing effective solutions to meet their needs
- You will develop your own and your team’s work plans, mobilizing the team to deliver effectively
- You will work with members of your team to build their capabilities and deliver better value to the client
- You will manage project delivery and cultivate client relationships.
Who are you?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You have 4-10 years of experience in management consulting with previous exposure to operational excellence, risk management, and/or capital effectiveness in large-asset based industries
- You can manage diverse and remote teams of consultants and guide them to achieve business and client objectives
- You are able to develop client relationships and manage complex projects from end to end for small or large engagements
- You demonstrate deep knowledge in relevant industries or subject matters, and are able to leverage it externally (guiding clients, creating points of view, etc.)
- You are bilingual or native in French and English (a third European language would be an advantage).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.