Head of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to further develop its presence in France. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Sales Leader, passionate about growing organizations and managing Go to Market Teams. You will fully own the sales funnel in this region from the lead generation / qualification to the Enterprise client Management.
As Livestorm's Head of Sales in France, you'll be joining the Go-to-Market Team to own the French pipeline and coordinate Business Developers, Account Executives, Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers in order to accelerate the growth of Livestorm in France.
You will report to our Global Head of Sales.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building successful repeatable strategies to grow and strengthen the French Market
- Defining ambitious targets in partnership with the other regions and the global HoS
- Reviewing, growing and forecasting the local sales pipeline and communicating at the company level
- Contributing to hiring top Sales Talents to support Livestorm France and global growth
- Coaching a full Sales Team of BDRs, AEs, AMs, and CSMs and driving them to success
- Designing solutions for local issues hand-in-hand with the Product Teams
- Benchmarking competition to find growth opportunities
For this Head of Sales - France role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have a minimum of 5-years experience, including at least 5 years in the B2B SaaS industry with a strong track record at leading SaaS sales.
- You have a strong understanding of the SaaS sales environment environment for both Enterprise and SMBs.
- You can support the Sales Team in negotiating with French key players.
- You have communication skills and an unmatched ability to create team momentum.
- You have been directly recruiting and managing BDRs, AEs and AMs.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.