Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you will work closely with sales colleagues to develop marketing efforts that directly impact sales, both for the channel and end customers. This freelance position is located in France.
- Implement our marketing strategy in the responsible sub-regions. In doing so, manage to incorporate both the regional characteristics and the overall strategy.
- Plan local marketing activities in the regions South Europe with focus on France as well as MEA in close coordination with the regional sales teams and Corporate Marketing and execute them independently
- Support our channel partners by helping them to develop and execute marketing activities
- Keep our channel partners up to date, inform them via newsletters, compile info material, create landing pages, etc.
- Coordinate PR activities for your region together with the global PR manager and in line with global PR strategy
- Schedule, organize and promote events and webinars
- Plan and be responsible for the regional marketing budget
- Introduce and drive constant optimizations based on your analytical flair and your experience in the areas of lead generation and lead processes
- Not only keep track of regional activities, but also maintain a constant exchange with Corporate Marketing with the aim of achieving our goals together.
- You already have 3-4 years of professional experience as a marketing manager, especially in channel and/or IT marketing
- You have international and therefore also intercultural experience in the region EMEA.
- Your affinity for technology/IT should be so strong that you can quickly get to grips with the world around monitoring or already know it.
- You have already worked closely and intensively with sales organizations.
- Your language skills in French are at native level and fluent in English. Other languages (Spanish, Italian or German) are a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on approach.
- Travelling to our headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany (after COVID-19) is a requirement.
- Permanent residents only
FACTS FOR YOU
- Exciting challenges by working in a dynamic and international environment
- Many possibilities to further develop your individual skillset
- Time to deal with innovative topics and technologies
- A structured onboarding phase with support from experienced colleagues
- Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany with colleagues located around the globe and team members in EMEA to collaborate with
- Your work relationship with Paessler will be a freelancer position with a performance-oriented compensation model
- Paessler is a fast-growing midsized company that has been in the market for 20 years. The company is focused on long-term goals and is currently comprised of 300 employees
Make it easy for yourself and use the application button below. Only applications in English can be considered.
Your contact person for this great job is:
And of course: we are more than happy to welcome applicants and new colleagues of any gender.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.