Manager, Management Consulting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you do?
- You will manage a team of experienced consultants and subject matter experts to identify the root causes of client safety challenges by analyzing a range of metrics and observations, and create, communicate and implement solutions;
- You will be trusted to work directly with the client identifying pain points and developing and implementing effective solutions to meet their needs;
- You will develop your own and your team’s work plans, mobilizing the team to deliver effectively;
- You will work with members of your team to build their capabilities and deliver better value to the client;
- You will manage project delivery and are expected to cultivate client relationships.
Who are you?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You have 6-10 years of experience in management consulting with previous exposure to operational risk management, operational excellence and/or capital effectiveness
- You have the ability to manage diverse and remote teams of consultants and guide them to achieve business and client objectives
- You are able to manage complex projects from end to end for small or large engagements
- You demonstrate deep knowledge in relevant industries or subject matters, and are able to leverage it externally (guiding clients, creating points of view, etc.)
- You are bilingual or native in French and English (a third European language is a significant advantage)
- You have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.