European Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To support our international Sales Team we are looking for you- based remotely in Europe as:
European Sales Manager (m/w/d) Capital Industrial Equipment (remote based in Europe)
The role will be primarily challenged with developing sales growth in central Europe. The role will involve a combination of supporting existing customers with new system applications and developing new opportunities with businesses primarily operating in the target market of Food and Beverage production.
- Business Development: Identify industry, consumer and competitive trends and make recommendations for action plans and programs.
- Develop New Sales Opportunities: With guidance from the EMEA and UK Business Line Director, develop new sales opportunities for Matcon. This work will include web research, contacting via email, telephone and networking. Once contact is established, manage customer site visits, help co-ordination demonstrations / trials at Matcon or customer sites etc.
- Sales Activities: Work with customers and Matcon to review and define User Requirement Specifications. Follow up Proposals with customer. Negotiate and close orders.
- Agent Management: manage existing Matcon agents and appoint new agents where appropriate across the territory. Communicate regularly with agents to agree approach to effectively develop opportunities.
- Existing Customer Support: Provide regular contact with existing Matcon customers in the territory. Help ensure effective two-way communication between Matcon and our customers. Identify, and help support, service and after-sales activities.
- Marketing: Work collaboratively with the marketing team in the UK on the input and execution of marketing plans. This will include planning and execution of exhibitions and seminars in the territory.
- Sales Support Information: Create information for interested customers to improve Matcon’s chance of selling a project solution (letters, PowerPoint Presentations, Process Flow Sheets etc.).
- Reporting & Information Systems: Ensure the Group’s Sales & Marketing information systems (Salesforce and Hubspot) are routinely updated – especially in relation to customer visits, quoting, forecasting and similar information. Assist with production of reports.
- Minimum of three years of experience selling large capital industrial equipment.
- Business fluent English skills, French or Italian language skills are highly desired.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Industrial experience in the Food and Beverage sector is a plus.
- Management of agents/distributors and engineering firms.
- Demonstration of significant sales to Senior/Executive level decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building capability.
- Flexibility and capability to travel worldwide.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Find more info at https://www.idexcorp.com/ and https://www.matconibc.com/
All employees are welcome at IDEX, regardless of race, nationality, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form is used in this job description for ease of reading only, but refers to the sexes male, female and diverse.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.