This job is no longer accepting applications.
OPM’s client is a record-breaking indie studio based in Nice, France. They are currently seeking an Associate Producer to join development of fresh content on their breakout game.
- Experience in Production, as an AP or comparable position, with at least one game released
- Outstanding understanding of Jira, with ability to produce report views and scripting
- Outstanding understanding of Confluence, with ability to produce, maintain and evolve an efficient data knowledge repository
- Solid knowledge of online administrative tools such as Google suite
- Fluent English and French language skills
- Checking on the daily tasks of the production team and their progress
- Reporting progress frequently
- Updating the online task tracking
- Assisting team members use the task tracking and data sharing tools
- Maintain the production planning in accordance with the task
- Setting up reviews and validation when required based on established pipelines
- Maintaining the knowledge database of the project
- Remote Start, with Comprehensive Relocation Package including VISA
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.