Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you’ll drive your own success by generating sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development. We’ll invest in your growth and career, teaching you about enterprise SaaS and the Life Science industry, and helping you build foundational sales skills with an authentic sales approach.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) join Veeva’s newly-designed Sales Development Program (SDP). The goal of SDP is to develop the core sales skills and acumen SDRs need to become top-notch Account Executives upon completion of our 2-3 year program.
Upon graduating from SDP, you’ll be prepared to take on Account Executive roles in our Field Sales organization. This program is a launchpad for a great sales career at Veeva and in cloud technology.
What You'll Do
- Work within a defined territory to generate and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Integrate into the team and provide a positive impact on the team culture
- Manage the early sales cycle for opportunities (as part of a complex sales cycle) within your territory
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Understand prospects’ needs, challenges and strategy and recommend the right Veeva products and solutions
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives
- Keep current with industry trends
- Manage and track activities and opportunities correctly in our CRM
- Rapidly develop your sales skills on the job and through training and events
- Active Social Media presence on LinkedIn to build brand awareness, promote events, etc.
- Fluency in French and English
- Professional experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in inside sales or demand generation
- An understanding of the Life Science industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Team player. Able to take accountability and direction.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must be legally authorized to be employed in France without limitations or restrictions
- The location can be home-office
Nice to Have
- Speaking fluently an additional European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The Industry Cloud for Life Sciences