Manager - Infrastructure
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Versailles, Champagné or Marolles-en-Brie - France
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Manager - Infrastructure you will provide direct management for the ITD Infrastructure team while also serving as the IT Security lead for the same.
This role involves overseeing the infrastructure (Network, Servers, Storage, Clients, Security) environment of ITD. Activities related to these technologies must be coordinated with the functional technology lead within Corporate IT.
Technical leadership involves leading the team through critical incident resolution, driving continuous improvement. Also, the position will ensure regulatory and security compliance in coordination with Corp IT Security and ITD business leadership.
The role also serves as the IT Security lead for ITD.
Your Key deliverables:
- Assist with defining and deploying Strategy, Roadmap and Plan in IT Infrastructure area with Eaton and ITD leaders.
- Manage INFCOE/ITD team (5 direct reports) especially for projects and operations affecting legacy IS.
- Financial Management (budget, billing, build profit plan with BRM) and Procurement.
- Vendor Management (manage legacy vendors relationship and contracts).
- Manage Technical delivery (design, delivery, operations, support) across legacy IS.
- Project Management (ppm, planning, priorities, risk analysis, capacity management) affecting legacy IS.
- Responsible of IT Infrastructure practices (policies and procedures, conventions) affecting legacy IS.
- Responsible of Operations and Support processes and tools across legacy IS (scope: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request, Change Management, Event Management, Asset Management, CMDB).
- Understand and guarantee Souriau regulatory requirements deployment (e.g. SOX, DFARS/ITAR, IGI/French DGA) across the enterprise.
- Strong ability to communicate written and verbal with all levels of IT and Business leadership
- Promote collaboration among business customers and peer IT teams
Due to regulatory requirements of the Souriau acquisition, this position must oversee the IT security needs of the business to ensure proper access controls for the business and the protection of data specific to Souriau. This postion requires working with business leadership as well as external regulatory officials to ensure Eaton's compliance.
- Related field bachelor degree
- Networking Experience
- General Servers, Storage, IT Security, Network knowledge
- The position requires a technical individual that understands a wide range of Infrastructure and security related technologies.
- Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate selected for the vacancy will be subject of a background screening)
Europe, Middle East, Africa
France and Corsica-FR State-Versailles
France and Corsica-FR State-Champagné, France and Corsica-FR State-MarollesenBrie
Versailles Fr Loc
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.