Talent Business Partner France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Talent Business Partner France
Talent Business Partner, EMEA – France
The Talent Business Partner (TBP) will have a key role in leading Talent Management initiatives across EMEA that include country specific expertise in employment law and performance management. Through a comprehensive understanding of HR and HR process they will take the lead position in driving and executing key programs with their business such as Compensation Cycles, Quarterly Development Conversations, Organisational Change and restructuring processes and internal mobility in collaboration with Talent Acquisition. The TBP will effectively advise and support across the business to ensure all Talent Management Programs are implemented and deployed consistently across the business while also driving efficiency and creating a great experience for all Cornerstars.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in HR process, policies, procedures supporting mid to large size remote-based employee populations. Demonstrated success at partnering with Business Leadership, executing on strategic initiatives, implementing programs, a strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills and excellent communication style with an ability to influence will be critical for this role. The TBP will not only be imperative as Cornerstone scales as an organisation but as we continue to lead out with best in class practices for our employees.
In this role you will.......
- Model Cornerstone’s Core Values and infuse them in all Talent programs, projects and individual and team actions through an employee-first approach
- Promote an inclusive environment in which people are valued for their differences and treated with respect
- Provide clear and transparent guidance to empower people related decisions that drive our business forward.
- Provide counsel, advice and resolutions on employee relations issues, grievances, performance, assessments and improvement plans.
- Work to proactively identify, prevent, and resolve complex employee relations issues in a thorough, timely and objective manner.
- Directly lead or support the administration of Talent Management programs including but not limited to compensation cycles, employee relations; disputes and investigations; performance management and compliance.
- Collaborate on Talent Programs owned by other groups including but not limited to effective On/offboarding, time off management, facilities, immigration, compliance, reporting, Talent reviews, DEI and engagement surveys.
- Attend and participate in disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures and local employment laws and regulations while recommending best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Continually maintain deep knowledge of HR policy, legal and regulatory requirements and advise the business accordingly.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Collaborate with Organisational Effectiveness Consultants on methodology and execution to improve existing or develop new Talent Management programs.
- Collaborate as a key stakeholder in the design, implementation and management of the employment lifecycle
- Build relationships and collaborate with the French CSE and oversee everything related to the French CSE in partnership with other regional Talent partners.
- Support regional Talent Partner with Profit Sharing
- Consideration for privacy and security obligations
- Other special projects or duties as assigned
- This role does not manage people
- This role reports to Regional Talent Leadership Necessary Contacts: In order to effectively fulfil this position, the TBP must work extensively with divisional leaders and senior leaders where necessary. They must also collaborate with global Talent leaders and work in partnership across Talent
You've Got What It Takes If You Have.....
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of demonstrated progressive Human Resource Generalist or Human Resource Business Partner experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with HR operations, process and business leader partnering in a mid to large organization.
- Experience leading and supporting performance management and employee relations with a thorough understanding of labor legislation, compliance with country wide and local employment laws and regulations and other talent management related activities and programs.
- Analytical and goal oriented with demonstrated experience with HR metrics
- High degree of business acumen, excellent people management skills, attention to detail, and ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Fluent French
- High degree of English language written and verbal communication skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- HR experience ideally within the Tech Industry, working with global companies and distributed teams
- MBA or Masters
- Additional language skills
- Experience supporting Sales Client Group is a plus!
- Experience using Talent Management systems. Cornerstone experience or Tech savvy a significant plus.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
As the world's premier people development company, learn how we can help you and your team #RealizeYourPotential.