Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Business Development Representative (BDR)
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like helping to drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
In this role you will
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities
- Becoming a trusted resource and develop relationships
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Discovering new customer opportunities
- Do first customer introduction calls and schedule F2F meetings.
Preferably you are:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in French (native) and English are a must
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a strong drive to succeed
- Up to ~1 year of sales experience
- Hands-on mentality paired with a high motivational spirit
- Logistics experience is a plus.
What you can expect:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.