Internship - Digital Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Numberly is looking for a Marketing Intern to help with the development of marketing multichannel campaigns and online studies.
- Listening and understanding of customer needs
- Drafting proposals (customer acquisition / loyalty)
- Assisting in the creation, realization and monitoring of clients’ accounts
- Monitoring online viral campaigns and eCRM programs
- Preparing and presenting campaign results
- Undertaking studies on Internet user’s profiles and behavior
Contract: internship (6 months) - €1000/month for M1 graduates, €1200/month for M2 graduates.
Starting date: as soon as possible
- This job will require an attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in marketing
- Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
- Knowledge and strong interest in the digital industry
- Capable at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
- Very good computer skills (G Suite)
- You speak fluently English and another language (French, Italian, German, Greek, Romanian or Dutch)
- Bonus: knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together while adapting to the sanitary context:
- Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
- Remote is possible.
- Swile card (lunch vouchers)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.