Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Technical Support Engineer team is looking for a new teammate to help our customers and address their diverse questions and use cases.
We're more specifically looking for an awesome team member to work fulltime from our Paris office (France) or anywhere remotely in Europe.
When Didomi users have questions, they reach out to us via email or chat and we help as quickly and as amazingly as we can.
On a day to day basis, you'll be helping out with:
* Customers' requests on our different products: Consent Management Platform, Preference Management Platform, Integrations, API...
* Troubleshooting, reproducing issue and working closely with our Engineering team to track down bugs and take part in the fix and tests
* Features feedback and exchanges with our Product team to make our product(s) utterly UX friendly
* Documentation improvement, whether it is internal or external
* Building team processes, training and helping out Didomi's internal teams
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training (reconversions, bootcamp or, self taught...)
* Understanding of how websites and web applications work
* Experience as a Technical Support Engineer or, any (front) technical and customer facing position
* Excellent English level both written and spoken
* Familiar with tech companies
* Problem solving skills, capacity to explore every option and figuring out workarounds
* Exposure to a mobile app programming language like Java and/ or Swift
* API and/ or Cloud Buckets connoisseur
* SaaS experience
* French speaker, Spanish, German and Italian can also be appreciated
* GDPR and legal sensitivy
* HR call
* Technical Test
* Interview with our Technical Support Engineer Lead
* Interview with our CEO
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.