Who we are
CrowdSec is a well-financed, human-sized team of cybersecurity experts. Most of the team works remotely since day 1. Our software is used in 100+ countries worldwide by thousands of users and we intend to get millions of them. By providing collaborative security tools, we will protect everyone. We are animated by a mission: making the Internet a safer place, altogether.
- Localization: France or abroad (max time zone difference +/-4 hours)
- Fully remote work policy
- Languages: Fully fluent and French and/or English
- Package to be determined
- Write configurations and maintain the CrowdSec Hub
- Provide user support
- Write new plugins, data sources, or bouncers
- Add new services to our honeypot infrastructure
- Write tutorials and blog articles about CrowdSec
- Enable CrowdSec to detect more types of attacks and support more software
- Contribute to the CrowdSec project by writing some new plugins or bouncers
- Help the CrowdSec team detect more malevolent IPs by adding more services to our honey pot infrastructure
- Help the community better understand CrowdSec and its concepts by writing some tutorials or blog articles
1/ Tech skills:
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Basic security skills
- Basic system/network administrator skill
- Knowledge of YAML configuration language
- Knowledge of GROK pattern (or at least regular expression)
- Knowledge of Git
Nice to have
- Advanced coding skills (Python & Golang being the two main languages)
- Open source experience
- Strong offensive security skills
- Windows knowledge
- Technical writing skills
2/ Technical Environments
- Container: Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration management: Ansible, Terraform
- Cloud: AWS
- GitHub CI
Adaptability, flexibility, and doer. You aren't afraid to ask when you don’t understand something, but you also can be autonomous. You like teamwork and are well organized.
What you will get
- A strongly cybersecurity anchored experience in a fast-growing startup aiming to become the leader of its sector.
- Work with a team of blackbelt pros in their fields and cool interactions with an exciting community.
Love for (or at least interest in) open-source and cybersecurity is strongly advised! Playful enough? Want to deep dive into Cybersecurity and change the balance of the cyberwar? Want to join an A-team?
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The next-gen open source, crowd-powered & dynamic firewall